Nvidia supports laptop graphic card driver.

Just a quick post about Nvidia laptop driver.

One of the reasons I have chosen Nvidia is because of word of mouth. I kept hearing Geforce here Geforce there when it comes to gaming. I have not try the other brand now owned by AMD which is called ATI.

Another reason is because of the amazing driver for graphic card. I remember not being able to play the Splinter Cell Chaos Theory Demo and the camera movement was pretty bad. I had the Nvidia Geforce FX 5200 which is a pretty old card back then.

Nvidia keeps updating their drivers and as usual I updated it and to my surprise, the demo gameplay went as smooth as silk. I can't run it using higher settings but at the same setting everything just went pretty smooth. I was amazed.

I went on to upgrade to a Nvidia Geforce 6800 Ultra and it did not disappoint. When I go mobile and want to update my laptop graphic card driver because the driver that came with the laptop do not have digital vibrance, I realise that they do not have any on their website.

A quick email to them and they told me different laptop manufacturer has different configuration so they suggest laptopvideo2go.com for me to check it out. I have been using their modded driver for about 2 years now.

Recently Nvidia finally starts to support laptop graphic card driver. I am sure this is quite an old news but it is still great. They have one beta driver at the moment. Check it out at Nvidia driver Download page.

I suggest giving them a try since the driver is from Nvidia themselves this time. I hope they can start producing WHQL certified laptop graphic card drivers soon.